BATASnatin LIVE Free Legal Advice
Please watch out for Episode 7 - October 12, 2018 at 6:00 pm
Cases Year Month Selector
This site is a compilation of full texts of decided cases by the Philippine Supreme Court. This site aims to provide legal professionals the reference in doing legal research involving Philippine Jurisprudence. We aim to contain in this site every case decided by the Supreme Court. This site will constantly be evolving to conform to your needs.
To present the cases better, the title of each case is just a summary; at the bottom of the document is the full title including the full G.R. No. and the date of promulgation.
The search bar below is an effective tool to look for information and references. The search bar is restricted to Philippine Laws and Jurisprudence to make it easier for searchers to find what they are looking for. You can type the G.R. No., any party to the case, the date, or the topic you are searching for to receive a filtered result of strictly matters involving Philippine Law and Jurisprudence.
The Next LIVE Free Legal Advice Episode
Episode 7: October 12, 2018
at 6:00 pm
Episode 1: August 31, 2018
Episode 2: September 7, 2018
Episode 3: September 13, 2018
Episode 4: September 21, 2018
Episode 5: September 28, 2018
Episode 6: October 5, 2018
- CARMEN DEL ROSARIO ILACAD, in her own right and as guardian of the minors ORLANDO, JOSE, JR., EDUARDO, RAMONCITO, ENRICO and ARTURO, all surnamed ILACAD, as the intestate heirs and successors in interest of JOSE ILACAD, Deceased, petitioners, vs. THE COUR
- ALFONSO VERGARA, petitioner, vs. ABRAHAM RUGUE, JUDGE JOSE S. DELA CRUZ, CFI, Manila, and THE REGISTER OF DEEDS OF MANILA, respondents.1977 August 262nd DivisionG.R. No. L-32984
- FLORENCIA CRONICO, substituted by LUCILLE E. VENTURANZA, petitioner-appellant, vs. J. M. TUASON & CO., INC., and CLAUDIO R. RAMIREZ, respondents-appellees.1977 August 261st DivisionG.R. No. L-35272
- PABLO M. BERBERABE, petitioner, vs. HON. NICANOR P. NICOLAS, Judge of the Court of First Instance of Oriental Mindoro, Branch I, The Municipality of Naujan through the HON. AMADO G. MELGAR, SR., its duly elected Mayor, ELISEO OLIVA, and JUAN ABADEJOS, Th
- MARCELA M. BALDOZ, petitioner, vs. OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT, DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY (NOW DEPARTMENT OF TRADE) and CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION, respondents.1977 August 262nd DivisionG.R. No. L-44622